Welcome Message from the Conference Chair
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
- Good news ! COVID-19 is over now in Thailand. Traveling to Thailand is now resume as usual just like before.
- For the past 3 years, our life have changed or touched by the epidemics due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak around the World which affected traveling in many countries including Thailand. We still have learned new things and met each other by Zoom, Webex or Microsoft team etc. I think we all agree that those communications although useful but those cannot replace the face to face meeting that we used to have.
- Our speakers from USA, Australia and Singapore have accepted our invitation and will come to Bangkok. Richard Martin and I have invited Avroy Fanaroff, Richard Polin, Cynthia Bearer, Sandra Juul, Brenda Poindexter, Peter Davis, David Tingay and Kee Thai Yeo to come share with all of us all the exciting and interesting program as always.
- I am so sorry for the registrants in 2020 that cannot join us and we cannot refund but we will honor our promises to have you register for this meeting or any meeting in the future without any increase in cost for you.
- Please come to Bangkok again for the interesting program by great speakers and during your stay in Bangkok, enjoy the great food and great people of Thailand too.
- The venue will be The Shangri La hotel in Bangkok on the majestic Chao Phraya River again, same as the last 12 meetings, one of the greatest hotel in the world.
- Hope to see all of you here in February 2023.
- Sarayut Supapannachart, MD FAAP, MBA, MPH
Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital
Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Executive Assistant to the President on Asset Management
Richard J. Martin, MDUniversity Hospitals, USA
Richard A. Polin, MDColumbia University Medical Center, USA
Avroy Fanaroff, MD, FRCPE, FRCPCHUniversity Hospitals, USA
Brenda Poindexter, MDCincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, USA
Cynthia F. Bearer, MD, PhDUniversity Hospitals, USA
Sandra E. Juul, MD, PhDSeattle Childrens Hospital and the University of Washington, USA
David Tingay, MDMurdoch Children's Research Institute, Australia
Peter G. Davis, MD, FRACPThe Royal Women's Hospital, Australia
Kee-Thai Yeo, MDKK Women's and Children's Hospital, Singapore
Conference Venue: Ballroom, Shangri-La Bangkok Hotel, Thailand